The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Same here. Unless there is a can't miss sale on a physical copy of the game, I'm only doing digital games and using the disc drive as a 4k Blu Ray player
disc drive might come in handy for those $70 first party Sony games
not paying 75 (taxes) for r&c or ragnarok when I can get them for 50 something on amazon
I don't want to hear the disc drive though :francis:
don't feel like getting up to change discs as first world problem petty as that sounds
it's so CONVENIENT seamlessly switching between digital games
haven't gotten up to change discs in almost a year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
disc drive might come in handy for those $70 first party Sony games
not paying 75 (taxes) for r&c or ragnarok when I can get them for 50 something on amazon
I don't want to hear the disc drive though :francis:
don't feel like getting up to change discs as first world problem petty as that sounds
it's so CONVENIENT seamlessly switching between digital games
haven't gotten up to change discs in almost a year

When it comes to the convenience of not having to change disc, drive to the store, and have your shyt ready at midnight or before.....

tenor.gif

Aside from that i don’t like having my hobbies on display. I’m not a teenager anymore so its not a good look to have a bunch of video games in my center console

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Had it added to my cart and all my payment info in and it says item is no longer available. I try again, it says they’re in stock, but still when I check out it’s no longer available :snoop:

Daps
Been trying to help a few others cop. Got one for a family friend on the last BB drop. Target is the easiest for me but the weird drop times make it dang near impossible unless you are willing to stay up ALL NIGHT.

Sounds like they had smaller stock...like 8 to 10 consoles per store. Lotta people fell asleep before the drop.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Been trying to help a few others cop. Got one for a family friend on the last BB drop. Target is the easiest for me but the weird drop times make it dang near impossible unless you are willing to stay up ALL NIGHT.

Sounds like they had smaller stock...like 8 to 10 consoles per store. Lotta people fell asleep before the drop.

Supposedly they are getting more stock in tomorrow so maybe they will have another drop soon.