The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really don’t wanna go through the whole story but I been knowing ol girl since he high we ended up dating for the last 3 years her kids father passed and her boys are like 12 and 10 so it was some type of joy I been bring the young kings in tragedy my Nikka

Being a simp brehs!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one day I’m gonna go back to when preorders initially dropped after the last sony presentation and make a list of the ones who were acting like they were “too cool” to preorder under the assumption they could just walk in-store in november/december and pick one up...then I’m cross-reference it with a list of those who still don’t have one and maaan if I get a hit... :banderas::laff:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
one day I’m gonna go back to when preorders initially dropped after the last sony presentation and make a list of the ones who were acting like they were “too cool” to preorder under the assumption they could just walk in-store in november/december and pick one up...then I’m cross-reference it with a list of those who still don’t have one and maaan if I get a hit... :banderas::laff:

:mjgrin:

Daps
I will never not CONSIDER my gut ever again
My gut was telling me to preorder no matter what despite the disappointing Spiderman cross gen news
I was contemplating if it was worth preordering
Glad I did :banderas:
Remember when y'all laughed at me when I said you might not get a ps5 until 2022? :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

not me...I was in the same boat as you...I was disheartened by the sony presentation...especially learning that MM wasn’t a PS5 exclusive but I felt this shyt would be hard to get throughout most of 2021 and wanted to secure it for when R&C drops...the irony is I been enjoying the hell out of my PS5 so far tho

the crazy shyt is I passed on the walmart and target drops but came to my senses when BB dropped and decided to get another one when amazon dropped later that night

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
^^^

not me...I was in the same boat as you...I was disheartened by the sony presentation...especially learning that MM wasn’t a PS5 exclusive but I felt this shyt would be hard to get throughout most of 2021 and wanted to secure it for when R&C drops...the irony is I been enjoying the hell out of my PS5 so far tho

the crazy shyt is I passed on the walmart and target drops but came to my senses when BB dropped and decided to get another one when amazon dropped later that night
That was my main reason for trying to cop one as early as I could. I would be royally pissed if I couldn't play the Ratchet and Clank.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I have the physical version but I use it as if it were digital, I still haven't used the disc drive yet.
Same here. Unless there is a can't miss sale on a physical copy of the game, I'm only doing digital games and using the disc drive as a 4k Blu Ray player