The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Jackrabbit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my ps5 from kohl’s on Monday. Feels truly next gen. Smooth as hell. Download speeds are :wow: The controller is crazy especially with Astro. Only played for a few mins but that’s a crazy feature.
2 things. the load times are ridiculous I loaded into Miles Morales in less than 3 secs once o pressed continue :takedat:
And playing MM on performance mode he looks like into the spider verse spider man :blessed:
thanks to everyone here dropping links. That’s how I hit on this console. Kohl’s took damn near a week but it came.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
went to 3 walmarts today

tumblr_n4azhvFlQS1ro5xweo1_400.gif

:sadcam:

Brickseek or botmart lying :stopitslime:

only positive is I got the number of a big booty walmart employee :takedat:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Something I noticed about the console is that when you obtain a digital copy of a game you own physically and have installed, it doesn’t override the license to play the digital copy first.

I noticed this with Uncharted, God of War, and now Just Cause 4. Seems the way for me to fix it is to uninstall and then reinstall the game.

It was like this on the PS4 also, you had to delete the physical install and re-download the digital version.

Series x does it if the games you bring over have Smart delivery options.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
better get used to consoles being like phones now everytime these consoles drop u can say they're dated esp when u got PC gaming around...so yea they're gonna keep going this route...its up to mf's when to say enough is enough