The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
It aint even no point in attempting walmart brehs, target, best buy, Amazon and direct are ya best bet and places like Costco and sams club

This 100%. Got PS5, Series X and the PS5 headset from Target. All the other accessories plus games were Best Buy.

I don't know ANYONE that got anything off Walmart as far as consoles. Walmart probably has the weakest tech staff of the big stores....so no surprise. Plus, WM barely cares about their own employees...they damn sure ain't worried about customers dealing with bots.

Unless you live in a rural/podunk town, avoid WM.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Only time I got a console from Walmart sept 16. It’s been on lock by the bots ever since.

I’ll never forget that day , watched the PS live stream show . Kept seeing links popping up , clicked on Walmart had it in my cart & said fukk it I’ll get one on Amazon instead :mjlol:biggest mistake ever , I never got close to another preorder hahaha didn’t get close to buying one till release day ! But God blessed me forreal , I never thought it’d be that hard to get a console .

What the hell do you know , I actually bought one directly from Amazon on release day .