The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I had the shyt in my cart and it still asked me to put in the CV info for a card I have saved on the profile and then it would'nt let me confirm the order....
It always asks you for CVV even when it's saved. I just ordered something just to see the non-shytty process and while my card loaded up, I had to put the code in.

killacal

Banned
Daps
It always asks you for CVV even when it's saved. I just ordered something just to see the non-shytty process and while my card loaded up, I had to put the code in.
Their site gets over run with traffic going thru that we get jammed up

While the better bots run a train on the check out system we get errors and boxed out:wow:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s my advice on the next PS direct drop:

wait like 5-8 min after you get the alert THEN jump in the queue

the first ppl in the queue to get in are gonna get in when the stock hasn’t been uploaded then they’re gonna get put right back in the queue. They normally update stock like 15-20 min after the queue is live. You wanna make sure you in line still waiting to get right before they put stock up

that’s how I got mine off there last week. Took like 4 Ls on that site days prior before I noticed a pattern in here of who got in and who didn’t... and most importantly who got in when stock was live in comparison to who got in when stock wasn’t

And have Ya payment info/address already saved to your profile. You don’t wanna waste no time typin a damn thing in unless it’s the 3 digit code on ya card.. just keep clickin all the way to submit order

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Here’s my advice on the next PS direct drop:

wait like 5-8 min after you get the alert THEN jump in the queue

the first ppl in the queue to get in are gonna get in when the stock hasn’t been uploaded then they’re gonna get put right back in the queue. They normally update stock like 15-20 min after the queue is live. You wanna make sure you in line still waiting to get right before they put stock up

that’s how I got mine off there last week. Took like 4 Ls on that site days prior before I noticed a pattern in here of who got in and who didn’t... and most importantly who got in when stock was live in comparison to who got in when stock wasn’t

And have Ya payment info/address already saved to your profile. You don’t wanna waste no time typin a damn thing in unless it’s the 3 digit code on ya card.. just keep clickin all the way to submit order

I’m not gonna lie , if it wasn’t for that Esc trick that they patched up , I would’ve never hit on PS direct

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gonna be a lot of random drops in the next few days

Y’all just need to be prepared.... have ya payment info/shipping already saved for all these sites.. even if you don’t use Twitter, make one and follow the right ppl and set those alerts

if you thinkin you bout to hop on a site, cart then type out all your shyt and checkout then you already lost

and stop wasting time on Walmart.. ain’t too many ppl in the country gettin through on there manually

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not gonna lie , if it wasn’t for that Esc trick that they patched up , I would’ve never hit on PS direct
The day I learned that trick was the day they patched it.. took me 2 days to figure out when to join the queue but I’m happy it all worked out. It also helped that I already had it in my cart from previous Ls

A major issue is the moment ppl find loopholes like that they broadcast it all over Twitter then they fix shyt

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
The day I learned that trick was the day they patched it.. took me 2 days to figure out when to join the queue but I’m happy it all worked out. It also helped that I already had it in my cart from previous Ls

A major issue is the moment ppl find loopholes like that they broadcast it all over Twitter then they fix shyt

that’s the issue , people were literally live-streaming on how to do the trick ! Like why y’all making the block hot ???

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Been at game stop since 5pm another dude pulled up at 7. It was about 5 in line after us, with random people pulling up asking how many. The employees walked out about an hour ago and said we only got two the rest of y’all can leave. Fuk it thanksgiving on Friday :mjcry:

Salute to you breh.

Get your chick to swing by bring you feed keep you company a bit. The time will fly by.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Best Buy came thru for a nikka 2 days earlier than expected:wow::youngsabo:

50647111702_b6df7e21f3_b.jpg