The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Just picked up my digital edition from Bestbuy, cant open it since I am a disc guy. This idiot showed up and waited in line to ask if they have any extra:mjlol:, dude was so disappointed when they said preorders only..had a bookback, I thought he was ready to shoot up the place. I was scared for my life for a min:mjcry:

Nikkas outchea oblivious to preorder struggles like I'm oblivious to bishes' choosing signals. :bryan::dead::dead::dead:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
that makes ZERO sense why a September preorder didn't get release date delivery or at least in store pickup on release date as an option. ZERO

and my 9/16 is the one with my warranty.

They need to clean up their entire process. I ordered on 10/04 and mine will be here tomorrow morning and people who ordered immediately when it went live are back ordered. Nothing they’ve done makes sense

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is what i did with last of us 2, my winter vacation backlog will be amazing, I will add this on the list

Damn near a quarter of my backlog for both systems were to wait for these new consoles. I bought TLOU 2 on launch date and when I heard how it was stressing out PS4 Pros, I just simply put it back in the case and said I'll see you again in November. Same with Ghost of Tsushima.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Damn near a quarter of my backlog for both systems were to wait for these new consoles. I bought TLOU 2 on launch date and when I heard how it was stressing out PS4 Pros, I just simply put it back in the case and said I'll see you again in November. Same with Ghost of Tsushima.
Yeah I got to 15 mins and my PS4 Pro was on the verge of exploding, just said I will wait.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Malik1time there's no internet browser.

:francis:

They give you a list of apps to download after booting up. Not there or in the store.

Also, just a tap of the ps button brings up a HUD on the bottom of your screen that has everything you need.

Very minimalistic and clean.

Downloading God of War
nah im asking if your ps5 is throttling?
on my ps4 my internet was sooo ass compared to my actual speeds:francis:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png
:mjcry: