The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What do you mean? Walmart is store pick up. You have to pick a location right?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, you have to choose a location that have stock before you can buy (this is for Target btw). I'm not sure if Walmart's process will be the same.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As far as target goes, they don’t open preorder on the dot like these other sites. Don’t give up like I did after a few minutes cause the moment you turn away they will go live and shyt moves fast. They will cycle you through stores as the stock moves so you may have to go to a store farther out if you too slow. But have that account set up, card locked in, and security code ready to go. They operate on central time also

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you think this COD is an upgrade? I wasn't gonna fukk with Assassin's Creed but some of these reviews been solid

I'm only getting the new COD for the single-player campaign. The multi-player was trash when I tried it on the Beta. I probably just stick to COD 2019 for multi-player.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
As far as target goes, they don’t open preorder on the dot like these other sites. Don’t give up like I did after a few minutes cause the moment you turn away they will go live and shyt moves fast. They will cycle you through stores as the stock moves so you may have to go to a store farther out if you too slow. But have that account set up, card locked in, and security code ready to go. They operate on central time also

If you have Apple Pay, that may be the fastest option. I think that’s part of the reason why I ordered in October and mine is preparing to ship when others who ordered as soon as it went live are backordered

Daps
Glad I selected in store pickup, not trying to deal with those problems.

:whew:

Same. Just picked up my Series X an hour ago. Guest services had me in and out pretty quickly.

I don't mind Target delivering controllers, chargers, games etc., but not a whole dang console. I'm working at home and STILL wouldn't do it.

Daps

Yep Target has a launch "range" of midnight to 6 AM but they don't say exactly when....to make sure it's a little easier to get the console.

The myStore app was showing the stock for every store in my area until today. Now, it goes blank if you enter PS5 console.

Luckily I remember which Target had the most stock, so that'll be the default selection.

Also...if any brehs have never ordered anything on there...you might get asked to re-enter your CC info as a "security measure." I was trying to cop the PS5 headphones over the weekend and finally got it after it kept appearing and then selling out. You might consider buying something random/cheap tonight or early tomorrow...just to make sure there are no surprises.