The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
that's StockX :hhh:

I mean who's gonna pay a crazy price on Ebay when the avg on StockX is $757? I mean a few dumbasses may do it not knowing any better but most people are going to research and take the StockX route (especially since StockX already has a solid reseller rep) if they can't wait. Basically StockX has set the market.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Its going to go up breh

When? If it doesn't go up this weekend, when do you realistically expect it to go up (especially considering the likelihood more will be released between now and Christmas)? I mean it's not like this is a limited shoe drop that might not come back around until 5+ years later. Sony/Microsoft's factories has been reopened for a while, you don't think they're crunching to get as many as they can on the market before Christmas? Walmart/Amazon/Microsoft etc. already selling preorders for a December ship date. It's only a matter of time before these things are widely available.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
While we wait.. anyone care to post what games they ordered or are planning on ordering before the end of the year? So far I only ordered the Miles Morales/Spider-Man Remaster edition and then also Cyberpunk 2077 but who knows with that.

I'm thinking about ordering another game or just tellin ppl to order me for christmas

what y'all get??

I just copped Miles Morales with the remaster. I would usually cop 2K (been playing since 2K2) but I’m done after hearing how trash it is this year. Gonna attack my PS4 backlog and cop a couple older titles I’ve been meaning to play.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
When? If it doesn't go up this weekend, when do you realistically expect it to go up (especially considering the likelihood more will be released between now and Christmas)? I mean it's not like this is a limited shoe drop that might not come back around until 5+ years later. Sony/Microsoft's factories has been reopened for a while, you don't think they're crunching to get as many as they can on the market before Christmas? Walmart/Amazon/Microsoft etc. already selling preorders for a December ship date. It's only a matter of time before these things are widely available.
That's just my humble opinion we shall see for sure

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
While we wait.. anyone care to post what games they ordered or are planning on ordering before the end of the year? So far I only ordered the Miles Morales/Spider-Man Remaster edition and then also Cyberpunk 2077 but who knows with that.

I'm thinking about ordering another game or just tellin ppl to order me for christmas

what y'all get??

Spiderman,
COD,
2K21,
Cyberpunk (if it comes out),
maybe Watchdogs or Assassin's Creed (but I doubt it)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I like the way Target is doing it though because you have to select a store to buy. I think if a person is monitoring the site and there at the right time, you have a good chance of getting one.

Agreed. I think the best strategy is to use the myStore app to figure out which stores have stock, then set the store in your app well before any links drop. Then when the console comes up you just have to add to cart.

I already have a disk ps5 in my save for later that I may still cop just because I know a few people who wanted one.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Agreed. I think the best strategy is to use the myStore app to figure out which stores have stock, then set the store in your app well before any links drop. Then when the console comes up you just have to add to cart.

I already have a disk ps5 in my save for later that I may still cop just because I know a few people who wanted one.

Yeah, that's my strategy. I'ma try to get one for my brother and one of my best friends.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I like the way Target is doing it though because you have to select a store to buy. I think if a person is monitoring the site and there at the right time, you have a good chance of getting one.

What do you mean? Walmart is store pick up. You have to pick a location right?