The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t even know what your issue is. You constantly come with some energy that I don’t even know the reasoning for & making it personal. Cuz I’ve ignored some of your weird shots in the past

@Gizmo_Duck and others know it’s not serious we joke back and forth. No one takes shots at each other. They do the same shyt.

But bum ass niccas like you always gotta take shyt too serious and pop off taking shyt to places is don’t need to go. And for what? I didn’t even say anything, I posted a damn tweet no different from everyone else who post tweets everyday. But you decided to direct your anger or whatever at me instead of the tweeter?

This shyt is stupid
I know you didn't say nothing, because you don't ever say nothing, cuz you's a Muppet. Literally a toy with a hand up their ass with someone else speaking for them cuz you have no voice on your own. Stupid shyt indeed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
22d3a12b2b09cbdad5e359ea2de8490c.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
turn your ps4 on for about 10 seconds and you'll immediately see its a big jump. the SSD alone is a game changer. for me personally the remote play and the download speeds change the game. i don't really need a killer app i'm still playing PS4 games up res in 4k

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The irony.

Do you have a PS5? No. Have any real interest in one? No. Do you even play games outside of this corny ass Muppet game you playing on the Coli right now? We all know the answer is fukk no. Then why are you still in here? :francis:

Talking about taking things serious cuz you "just joking around", after getting the attention you asked for. No one takes you serious fool, cuz you's a joke and a bad one at that. Get the fukk outta here and take your wack ass joke book with you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You don’t even make sense.

A tweet was posted, not directed at anyone. No one made a big deal cuz it’s the same shyt everyone does everyday, not just here but all over coli

You took personal shots, then started speaking fake tough nonsense that ironically ain’t even funny.

shyt is corny, I still don’t even know what this energy is all about. But having issue with someone on the coli over a tweet is dumb as fukk

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You don’t even make sense.

A tweet was posted, not directed at anyone. No one made a big deal cuz it’s the same shyt everyone does everyday, not just here but all over coli

You took personal shots, then started speaking fake tough nonsense that ironically ain’t even funny.

shyt is corny, I still don’t even know what this energy is all about. But having issue with someone on the coli over a tweet is dumb as fukk
You got exactly what you asked for. Now cry harder and scram.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
turn your ps4 on for about 10 seconds and you'll immediately see its a big jump. the SSD alone is a game changer. for me personally the remote play and the download speeds change the game. i don't really need a killer app i'm still playing PS4 games up res in 4k
The fact I can immediately start playing the game once I start it up is dope. Pretty much no load times is a God send.