The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
There is just no way I can go back to playing on the PS4, the speed alone is worth it. I have been playing more games in this era too

This. The load times are a MASSIVE improvement, and its very noticeable if you own a game for both systems. Less time sitting around waiting is always a plus.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You had 3 days to come up with something clever and this was your best attempt?

That was weak and underwhelming

More like the 3 minutes that I seen this post and gave it some attention that you sought with it. Meanwhile, you been on this sector of the boards for 3 years and the most gaming accolades that can be tied to you is sucking the dikk of a dying brand. And for what? For games you don't even play. Get all way the fukk outta here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
More like the 3 minutes that I seen this post and gave it some attention that you sought with it. Meanwhile, you been on this sector of the boards for 3 years and the most gaming accolades that can be tied to you is sucking the dikk of a dying brand. And for what? For games you don't even play. Get all way the fukk outta here.

I don’t even know what your issue is. You constantly come with some energy that I don’t even know the reasoning for & making it personal. Cuz I’ve ignored some of your weird shots in the past

@Gizmo_Duck and others know it’s not serious we joke back and forth. No one takes shots at each other. They do the same shyt.

But bum ass niccas like you always gotta take shyt too serious and pop off taking shyt to places is don’t need to go. And for what? I didn’t even say anything, I posted a damn tweet no different from everyone else who post tweets everyday. But you decided to direct your anger or whatever at me instead of the tweeter?

This shyt is stupid