The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sounds like we are getting a SoP late Jan. I guess for FR7R, Helldivers 2 and Suicide Squad.

I doubt they do anything else on suicide squad, they dedicated an entire state of play to it already. After they did the one for hogwarts you never heard from them again in SoP

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Bring some weed, I got a story to tell...

So boom, I turn on my ps5 for the first time in a minute to see what game trials they got going on. See BG3 on there and say 'oh shyt, lemme snag that'. It's a 3 hour install, so I leave it running and switch my TV over to the new Godtier PC, plugged my ps5 controller into it using usb (which I assumed auto disconnected it from the PS5), and started playing some Cyberpunk (btw Overdrive mode at 80fps :wow:). About two hours later I switch back over to the PS5 to see how the DL is going. Brehs, you know that whole time my PS5 was registering all my button presses? I somehow purchased over $400 in games from PSN :snoop:. Multiple different transactions charged to my cc. To top it off, the fukking BG3 download got cancelled too, so I had to start that over.

I hit up playstation.com and had to wait an hour on queue, but luckily got an agent to refund the orders. I'ma just fukk around and buy another controller for the pc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

So boom, I turn on my ps5 for the first time in a minute to see what game trials they got going on. See BG3 on there and say 'oh shyt, lemme snag that'. It's a 3 hour install, so I leave it running and switch my TV over to the new Godtier PC, plugged my ps5 controller into it using usb (which I assumed auto disconnected it from the PS5), and started playing some Cyberpunk (btw Overdrive mode at 80fps :wow:). About two hours later I switch back over to the PS5 to see how the DL is going. Brehs, you know that whole time my PS5 was registering all my button presses? I somehow purchased over $400 in games from PSN :snoop:. Multiple different transactions charged to my cc. To top it off, the fukking BG3 download got cancelled too, so I had to start that over.

I hit up playstation.com and had to wait an hour on queue, but luckily got an agent to refund the orders. I'ma just fukk around and buy another controller for the pc.

Kevin Garnett becomes the 15th player in NBA history to score ...

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

One of the reasons I set up a password to make any purchases.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any recommendations on Family games?

Kid and his sister have comandeered the PS5 and its Fortnite/Brawlhalla/Miles Morales, etc galore.

Sometihing we can all play/enjoy together?