The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Refund Check hittin’ in a few weeks and I want to join my PS5 brethren… but I have other responsibilities to care for :mjcry:
Christmas + Graduation present for myself :manny:

Copped Armor Core, 2k23, Miles Morales, another dualsense, and Ghost of Tsushima. SF6 was sold out. Wanted a multiplayer game (Battlefront 2 specifically) but wasn’t in stores and couldn’t find anything else appealing

Will cop whatever is on sale digitally when I get home.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Christmas + Graduation present for myself :manny:

Copped Armor Core, 2k23, Miles Morales, another dualsense, and Ghost of Tsushima. SF6 was sold out. Wanted a multiplayer game (Battlefront 2 specifically) but wasn’t in stores and couldn’t find anything else appealing

Will cop whatever is on sale digitally when I get home.

giphy.webp

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
funny enough, the reasoning was because of a get together in my honor and felt it would be empty without entertainment, hence the second dualsense.

Although my pockets are :francis:, I will definitely appreciate the PS4 backwards compatibility as well as just good fun between me graduating and me starting my new job in a few months

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
do digital games upgrade as well? :lupe:

:yes: A lot of games have standard 60fps updates but others with official ps5 remasters usually like 10 dollars.

If you missed out on a lot of ps4 or even just trying to catch up on ps5 stuff go ahead and cop ps plus extra, you’ll be eatin for months off that

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
sad rant

lost my OG account from 2011. Only sliver of hope is to find the first four digits of my expired debit card, which I most likely threw away. I have the transaction IDs and date of purchase on my bank acct, but I believe they won’t accept that.

been pretty distraught about it but I guess it’s time for me to fully embrace my new acct and just enjoy the games

great lesson in password safekeeping and documentation on my part..

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
sad rant

lost my OG account from 2011. Only sliver of hope is to find the first four digits of my expired debit card, which I most likely threw away. I have the transaction IDs and date of purchase on my bank acct, but I believe they won’t accept that.

been pretty distraught about it but I guess it’s time for me to fully embrace my new acct and just enjoy the games

great lesson in password safekeeping and documentation on my part..
have u ever used the card on amazon? amazon saves every card u use for awhile unless u delete them