The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I have the premium tier, I'm getting the discount if I want to renew but I don't utilize the benefits enough to make it worth it. Plus the PS1/PS2 catalog is very disappointing. My current subscription ends on the 22nd. If I cancel would I be able to get the basic tier of PS Plus with the black Friday discount ?
this a good question. who got answers? :damn:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You ever come back to a game you haven't played in a while and beat levels you couldn't beat when you was playing for? This happened to me last night playing WipeOut Omega Collection. The 10 lap challenges are hard AF and I could never do better than third place. Last night I made 1st place on 2 of them.

Also one of the best feelings in WipeOut is when you charge up a plasma and turn around at the last minute and shoot straight in a racer's face like I did in the 2 minute mark below. You have to get the timing right and be lucky enough for a racer to be close behind you.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You ever come back to a game you haven't played in a while and beat levels you couldn't beat when you was playing for? This happened to me last night playing WipeOut Omega Collection. The 10 lap challenges are hard AF and I could never do better than third place. Last night I made 1st place on 2 of them.

Also one of the best feelings in WipeOut is when you charge up a plasma and turn around at the last minute and shoot straight in a racer's face like I did in the 2 minute mark below. You have to get the timing right and be lucky enough for a racer to be close behind you.

I think what u did is the same thing as a person doing better on a exam the second try after some sleep

U had time to marinate and reflect on the game

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think what u did is the same thing as a person doing better on a exam the second try after some sleep

U had time to marinate and reflect on the game
Yeah, but I haven't played in months, so I expected to be super rusty. But one race, I was beating the hardest races in the single player campaign.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just copped a ps5, I have Elden Ring, Spider Man 2, Doom Eternal and Sackboy. What other games should i get?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I keep debati Coppin one. I really despise the industry now, but I know Im gonna want to play gta, and I should probably get one of these big systems before theyre extinct and the slims take over:francis: