The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I do expect sony to make a ‘bigger’ acquisition once the smoke clears on this Activision stuff. I do wonder who they will buy.

Something tells me it’s going to be SE because of their mobile and GAAS games. Wouldn’t be surprised if its basically just waiting for the ink to dry at this point.

Foamstars being another playstation exclusive isn’t a coincidence.
FF 14 revenue :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is your early heads-up to set an alert for July 19. Because in just under a week, the Summer Sale lights up PlayStation Store, bringing with it blazingly hot discounts on thousands of games across PS5 and PS4.

Game discounts will be offered for a limited time, and some titles will leave the sale early*, so be sure not to miss out on discovering your next great adventure. The full game list will be revealed when the sale commences on July 19, and the link you'll need is right here. Once it's live, click to find out your regional discount.

*PlayStation Store's Summer Sale runs from 00.00am local time Wednesday, July 19, until 23.59pm local time on Wednesday, August 16. Some games will be removed from the promotion on August 2. Check a game's PlayStation Store page for its end date.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you calling me a hypocrite?:dahell:

good-answer-family-feud.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I can't even use the 12TB external I bought on Prime day because the max storage space allowed is 8.....and then you can't even have 2 externals plugged in at the same time so I can't swap one of my PC ones and still keep the 5TB I have in the console

This is so fukking stupid
:dahell:
:wtf: