The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
i dont have a PS5, i have a PS4 and the kids broke my joy stick. what is the most reliable brand BESIDES sony that i can buy for a joystick

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont have a PS5, i have a PS4 and the kids broke my joy stick. what is the most reliable brand BESIDES sony that i can buy for a joystick

there’s no reliable 3rd party PS4 controller that I can think of other than specialty controllers like scuf (I had the vantage)…plus I think amazon might be the only place where you can still find a 3rd party controller…but I can’t vouch for any of those brands

*edit*

maybe check out some of these articles (fairly “recent”) and see what you like and if it’s still in stock

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any VERY EASY co-op games I can play with my almost 6 year old daughter? She isn't let near electronics generally, so it has to be super noob friendly.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone have any VERY EASY co-op games I can play with my almost 6 year old daughter? She isn't let near electronics generally, so it has to be super noob friendly.
Lego Star Wars. fun game and very easy co op. I aint even a Star Wars fan but it's a fun, chill experience. plus there's a ton of female characters she can play as so she dont gotta play as a dude.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are they easy enough though?
super easy, even a moron like @MeachTheMoron could plat them. very simple combat followed by collecting items. When I baby sit my nephew and niece(7 and 4), we either do Lego Star Wars or some of my switch games.

I finished the last 3 episodes blackout drunk. dont remember playing them shyts, but during my hangover I noticed I completed them:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are they easy enough though?

VERY.

had a blast playing with my younger cousins…16, 10, and maybe 5 at the time plus a one year old who we gave the powered off controller to lol…so 4 of us were actually taking turns playing together…even when you “die” you continue the action almost immediately…it resumes instantly where you were at…so no loading/waiting times, having to restart levels, etc.

this goes for all the lego games @Grand Conde in the event she may not be into star wars and you think she would like something else (harry potter lego, avengers lego, etc.)…we were playing the avengers one…the oldest and youngest—boys…and the 2 in the middle—girls

Last edited: