1-A831836-76-B2-4256-94-BC-DB702-F351-DD8.jpg

Is that yours? Is it worth it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lucky.

Is there a huge difference between regular ps5 and this? I still not buy it for $200.*

The biggest difference is if you get drift you can just swap out the sticks instead of sending your shyt in, trying to fix it yourself, or buying a whole new controller. I got drift three times already on my other controllers, im over that shyt.

The back paddles are really nice also, and the overall controller just feels so much better in your hand and it has more weight and grip to it :dame:

When my controller inevitably died last night, i put it on the charger and picked up the standard dualsense and it felt so much worse lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lucky.

Is there a huge difference between regular ps5 and this? I still not buy it for $200.*

Honestly it’s overpriced for what it offers. I’d only recommend getting it if you absolutely need the paddles on the back or are worried about stick drift (which is kinda shytty because who wants to spend more than twice as much on a controller so they can go out and buy extra thumbsticks to replace them when they fail?). Also it has less battery life than the regular DualSense which is pretty bad already

I have one and I only use it for shooters because of the paddles and different thumbstick caps. I still use my normal black DualSense 90% of the time

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
What is the best vacuum cleaner for the console? I've just cleaned it in a makeshift fashion so there's dust remaining but I wanna get on top of it before it becomes a problem. Much of the dust is a thin film on the blades rather than the main spinner right now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What is the best vacuum cleaner for the console? I've just cleaned it in a makeshift fashion so there's dust remaining but I wanna get on top of it before it becomes a problem. Much of the dust is a thin film on the blades rather than the main spinner right now
Just get those electronic dust removers that people use for PC, it will push the dirt and dust elsewhere and you can clean it up there. Also use a towel, etc.