• Catro
• Forager
• Dodgeball Academia
• The Wild at Heart

PS Plus Premium и PS Plus Deluxe:
• Killzone Liberation (PSP)
• Worms (PS1)
• Herc's Adventures(PS1)

● Game Trial for WWE2K23 (PS4), will also be available on June 20.

PS5 game streaming (and for games you digitally own) now:

First off, we have very exciting news for PlayStation Plus Premium members. We're currently testing cloud streaming for supported PS5 games – this includes PS5 titles from the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog and Game Trials, as well as supported digital PS5 titles that players own. When this feature launches, cloud game streaming for supported PS5 titles will be available for use directly on your PS5 console. That means as a Premium member, it'll be easier to jump into your favorite games without downloading them first onto your PS5 console. Our goal is to add this as an additional benefit to PlayStation Plus Premium as part of our ongoing efforts to enhance the value of PlayStation Plus.

Looks like the Handheld will do both remote play and streaming

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you chane out the analog sticks?

I haven’t had to yet

Sup with the battery life though

just as shytty as the regular dualsense edge…I just started playing 2k and halfway thru the first half my controller just died which is weird cuz I haven’t used it in weeks…maybe it wasn’t seated properly on the dualsense charger…normally I’m able to get 4-6 hours out of it tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did you chane out the analog sticks?

I have the dome one on my right analog stick for shooters but kept the default one on the left side. I really only use the DS Edge for Destiny tho cuz I need those paddles

Also the weird little dome paddles are better than the standard ones IMO. I feel like the regular ones make you hold the controller differently and are easier to press on accident

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the dome one on my right analog stick for shooters but kept the default one on the left side. I really only use the DS Edge for Destiny tho cuz I need those paddles

Also the weird little dome paddles are better than the standard ones IMO. I feel like the regular ones make you hold the controller differently and are easier to press on accident

oh wow I misunderstood what he was asking…I thought he meant swap out the analog “kit” entirely…no @Gizmo_Duck bcuz of the symmetrical sticks I feel like it would feel weird…but on the elite controller (asymmetrical), I’d put the tallest stick on the left side (I believe it was domed) and the regular size stick but concave on the right side…maybe it was mostly psychological but I felt like it gave me an additional edge in GTA online