The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:umad:told u. Digital gang :wow:. Just copped the horizon forbidden west bundle via sony direct. This is my first time coppin through sony direct and the last ps5 i bought was in december 2020. Also, got a new oled tv for my desk being delivered today :mjgrin:

I’ve always wanted the digital, just didn’t really have a choice at launch. We got what we got, it was a serious time back then:ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always wanted the digital, just didn’t really have a choice at launch. We got what we got, it was a serious time back then:ufdup:

huh?

I got 2 digitals at launch…you was probably one of those “physical games are always cheaper” muthafukkas…you chose what you chose :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
huh?

I got 2 digitals at launch…you was probably one of those “physical games are always cheaper” muthafukkas…you chose what you chose :umad:

Nope, i caught the amazon drop and tried to add the digital when i got to checkout it gave me an error and said sold out, so i had to cop the physical before it was too late.

I will probably never put a disc in this thing :hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I should have bought @Rekkapryde ps5 because they gone :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope, i caught the amazon drop and tried to add the digital when i got to checkout it gave me an error and said sold out, so i had to cop the physical before it was too late.

I will probably never put a disc in this thing :hhh:

My GT7 disc in my broken PS5 got charged to the game at the repair center. :mjcry:

Got the case and steel book cover at the crib with no damn game :martin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These summer shows pretty much prove to me outside of capcom, square enix, Fromsoft, and Playstation Studios I really don’t care about most AAA games :manny:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Very nice TV’s, why so small though?
Its going to be my new computer monitor. I can't play on my LG 65' CX anymore. My eye's have gone bad and I can't stand to wear my prescription glasses at all times. I prefer to game on a smaller screen sitting closer at least 2ft away from the screen. Now I can have OLED quality for my pc games too.

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
20220823-135538.jpg

Perfect pairing for the 5.

Great purchase. If you don’t mind. I would like to hear about your experience/impressions of this TV after you’ve used it for a bit.

Also, why did you choose this over an LG model?

You really should wear your glasses breh. You are most likely just doing more harm to your eyes in the long term. I wear mine for TV usage, driving and stuff but take them off when im lounging.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Great purchase. If you don’t mind. I would like to hear about your experience/impressions of this TV after you’ve used it for a bit.

Also, why did you choose this over an LG model?

You really should wear your glasses breh. You are most likely just doing more harm to your eyes in the long term. I wear mine for TV usage, driving and stuff but take them off when im lounging.
For sure. I'll definitely let you know my thoughts by the end of next weekend.

I chose the Sony A90K as suppose to LG's 42 C2 because shockingly, they were the same price here in the states and I wanted to try something new. I know the drawbacks of the A90K about only having two hdmi 2.1 ports, less gaming features and optimization. But want to see the hype of Sonys image processing. It will be a mixed use of gaming and watching movies.