The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
leaked that this studio is making an narrative game for PS5 might be a horror game going by this tweet.

Ex-Supermassive devs (Until Dawn, The Quarry)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

when the game was being demo for journalist last year people thought she was too rough sounding and they felt she was a sterotype .. i think they swung too far into the other direction ..

i feel bad for the voice actress and the women they model her after

some games use one person to do the voice and another to do the motion capture ... so i dont know the situation in this game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Team Asobi's next project will follow in the footsteps of the games it has done before, but will be a full-blown commercial title, "and our biggest to date," says Doucet.

"This perfection of controls really runs through the veins of Japanese game developers. It's been that way forever. There is something unique about moving a character in a Japanese game. The feeling that you have, the pleasure that you take... I look at developers like Platinum Games, when you play Bayonetta, that movement is perfected. They're second-to-none on that perfectionism. That's the local culture."

"We have a current production, and that's going fine," he says. "But we want to have another group for R&D, and we want enough in this group to explore as many areas that are interesting. And to potentially start other projects.

"But we're not giving ourselves any limits. If good people want to join Team Asobi, then we will be willing to talk to them. There is always stuff to do. There is always new projects to begin. We are not limited by any money or time. If we could double the studio just like that, we would find work for everybody."

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the first time I'm actually having fun with photo mode as well as the main game :wow:

The fukkery with the poses and expressions :pachaha:

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220802140800.jpg

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220802145648.jpg

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220802153038.jpg

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220802152915.jpg

I see what you did there :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
when the game was being demo for journalist last year people thought she was too rough sounding and they felt she was a sterotype .. i think they swung too far into the other direction ..

i feel bad for the voice actress and the women they model her after

some games use one person to do the voice and another to do the motion capture ... so i dont know the situation in this game
I'm pretty sure the VA and face/body model are one in the same in this game. The main actress voice is just like that.