The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

damn-png.4890

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
These 2TB SSD prices ain't it. Right now I'm looking at the Corsair mp600 pro lpx cause it has slightly faster speed than the WD black
Think I'ma just manage my space (16g left :dead: ) until black friday. Hopefully one of those goes sub $200

Also just ordered matte black plates and middle strip from DBrand. MY girl saw my PS5 and was like :scust:, literally asked me if it was a way I could hide it better.

Season: A Letter to the Future might be the first game I buy strictly for the art style

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These 2TB SSD prices ain't it. Right now I'm looking at the Corsair mp600 pro lpx cause it has slightly faster speed than the WD black
Think I'ma just manage my space (16g left :dead: ) until black friday. Hopefully one of those goes sub $200

Also just ordered matte black plates and middle strip from DBrand. MY girl saw my PS5 and was like :scust:, literally asked me if it was a way I could hide it better.

Season: A Letter to the Future might be the first game I buy strictly for the art style

The SSD’s wer under 200 recently and the 1tb were under 100 yesterday.

And those Dbrand plates are ugly as hell

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they’re not bad at all…the bullseyes looking vent is unnecessary tho and doesn’t serve any true function imo…but cutting off those extra “fins” makes it look so much sleeker…it’ll look nice if it’s sitting in the TV console horizontally where you can’t see/notice the vents

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they’re not bad at all…the bullseyes looking vent is unnecessary tho and doesn’t serve any true function imo…but cutting off those extra “fins” makes it look so much sleeker…it’ll look nice if it’s sitting in the TV console horizontally

The vents are the ugliest part, makes it look like a desktop humidifier

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Hold up what :russ:
They are just normal matte black plates, what are you comparing it to? I went to Sony first but of course they were sold out

Is it any kind of pattern to catch the SSD on sale or do I just need to consistently check?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hold up what :russ:
They are just normal matte black plates, what are you comparing it to? I went to Sony first but of course they were sold out

Is it any kind of pattern to catch the SSD on sale or do I just need to consistently check?

You bought these? These shyts are giving me soldier boy 5

Darkplates_2.0___C.0.png