The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scan the barcode on your tv when setting with the PlayStation App

???

idk how that would help…I’m not talking about the TV settings but all of the console settings…I mean it’s not a major deal…just a bit of a nuisance to go thru tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally got one of these hoes :wow:Shoutout to the brehs with the ps direct suggestions. I got the horizon bundle, but what’s some other essential games brehs

Sign up for ps plus extra and you pretty much have every major game released outside of The last of us 2 and Ratchet and Clank Rift apart

8t3mwb.jpg

For accessories, get an extra dualsense, a charging dock, and upgrade the SSD when they go on sale again. All those games are gonna fill up fast

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I’m contemplating going with the purple plates plus that sexy ass controller…lemme see some unboxing vids…I remember the black plates were cool but they collect a lot of dust tho or the dust just shows up more on it bcuz it’s black

*edit*

the one thing I hate tho is there are still no matching dualsense chargers to go with the new color schemes
I have the purple controller, the color looks great in person

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do the black plates go out of stock often and how long does it take sony to restock them?

this purple controller is nice btw :yes: it was $75 tho :smh:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I finally got one of these hoes :wow:Shoutout to the brehs with the ps direct suggestions. I got the horizon bundle, but what’s some other essential games brehs
Same, just copped mine and Wednesday day and got it Friday.

Man, Returnal a damn trip, just made it to the 2nd biome and got shat on by a Roblox demon with tentacles :francis::what::why:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cop some bootlegs and call it a day. :manny:

hell naw. :hhh:

that was cool before the official ones dropped since there was no ETA on when they’d drop or if they even would at the time…doesn’t make sense for me to do so now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do the black plates go out of stock often and how long does it take sony to restock them?

this purple controller is nice btw :yes: it was $75 tho :smh:

I mean I would love to have a color controller like baby blue or purple but what's the point when you basically have the same damn controller for fukking $75? so I would rather spend my money $75 on a video game over a damn color controller. I have a black controller but it's fukked up already. :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I would love to have a color controller like baby blue or purple but what's the point when you basically have the same damn controller for fukking $75? so I would rather spend my money $75 on a video game over a damn color controller. I have a black controller but it's fukked up already. :snoop:

ya it’s just basically aesthetics…I like when I’m watching TV at night and everything is black…the white PS5 sticks out…it’s not a major distraction but still…anyway I just ordered the black plates off stockx…ended up paying an extra $35-40 overall lol smh…with my luck the plates will be in stock at playstation direct before my order arrives (the estimate is 2 weeks)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya it’s just basically aesthetics…I like when I’m watching TV at night and everything is black…the white PS5 sticks out…it’s not a major distraction but still…anyway I just ordered the black plates off stockx…ended up paying an extra $35-40 overall lol smh…with my luck the plates will be in stock at playstation direct before my order arrives (the estimate is 2 weeks)

:hhh: