The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally secured a console! It's been a long two years but I got it :to:Good timing too because my PS4 stopped working last month.

What should I cop?

PS Plus Extra

8t3mwb.jpg

and Horizon Forbidden West

also, buy an extra dualsense and charging dock to make life a lot easier.

and a SSD upgrade when they go on sale again

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
PS Plus Extra

8t3mwb.jpg

and Horizon Forbidden West

also, buy an extra dualsense and charging dock to make life a lot easier.

and a SSD upgrade when they go on sale again
Do the off brand, from Amazon, charging docks work as well as the OG?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
When I buy a game, I get the email, but so does my brother. Anybody know how to stop that shyt?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m contemplating going with the purple plates plus that sexy ass controller…lemme see some unboxing vids…I remember the black plates were cool but they collect a lot of dust tho or the dust just shows up more on it bcuz it’s black

*edit*

the one thing I hate tho is there are still no matching dualsense chargers to go with the new color schemes

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m contemplating going with the purple plates plus that sexy ass controller…lemme see some unboxing vids…I remember the black plates were cool but they collect a lot of dust tho or the dust just shows up more on it bcuz it’s black

i think they look pretty good. If i a second console i'd have a hard time choosing between this and red

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

I too contemplated going with the purple plates. My brother got the purple controller. That shyt really is galactic. You'll think you turned into Thanos with that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think they look pretty good. If i a second console i'd have a hard time choosing between this and red

I too contemplated going with the purple plates. My brother got the purple controller. That shyt really is galactic. You'll think you turned into Thanos with that shyt

goddamn that purple really is sexy!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Do the off brand, from Amazon, charging docks work as well as the OG?

I suggest sticking with the official accessories. Don't mix 'n match charging cables and adapters either. Seen a video that some of the third party joints might not match voltages and could speed up the deterioration of Dualsense batteries.