The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hurt PlayStation? Or ND
:russ: they’ll be fine we got R* putting out the same crap since the ps3 and we know everyone is finna buy gta6 when it comes out

Hurt them BAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah and i mean even at the end of the day this is no where near GTA remaster level. Those games launched completely broken and ugly as fukk on a mobile game engine.

This still looks incredible, and probably plays well, its just not a major gameplay update which is what everyone wanted. Most people will enjoy playing this once its on the service, the GTA stuff is just garbage.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm playing Detroit become human and All i can think is that these are the most ass androids ever built. Like what company would make these? they throw away their directive at the drop of a hat. they are programmed to be servants but at any time they emotionally feel like it they can go like AH fukk THIS shyt. and on top of that they can take away they robotic shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm playing Detroit become human and All i can think is that these are the most ass androids ever built. Like what company would make these? they throw away their directive at the drop of a hat. they are programmed to be servants but at any time they emotionally feel like it they can go like AH fukk THIS shyt. and on top of that they can take away they robotic shyt.

They are simply breaking the shackles of metaphysical slavery. Open your third eye, brother :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They are simply breaking the shackles of metaphysical slavery. Open your third eye, brother
Nah fam. That shyt is taking me out of the story. like really. you a robot what you care about a nikka beating his daughter? He literally owns you. the one with the pretty ass dude ok. i can see that. but damn. and then robots killing people. cause they abusive, you don't even feel pain. I get it. but I'm like this shyt is wild.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone knows this ain’t the next “Naughty Dog” game, the biggest offense is gonna be the 70 dollar price tag. Sony need to re-think how they price these remasters/remakes if theres no big gameplay changes.

I would be okay if they added the Last of Us 2 Upgrade along with TLOUR as the collection for $70 but only TLOUR for $70 is :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah fam. That shyt is taking me out of the story. like really. you a robot what you care about a nikka beating his daughter? He literally owns you. the one with the pretty ass dude ok. i can see that. but damn. and then robots killing people. cause they abusive, you don't even feel pain. I get it. but I'm like this shyt is wild.

David Cage couldn’t write a coloring book fam, just enjoy the ride. :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Sony has hired a new top antitrust and public policy lawyer, Gregory McCurdy. He held a similar position at Uber.

Sony spokesperson confirmed McCurdy's hire, which he announced recently:"The world of video games is fascinating and will be a great new adventure for me".

McCurdy spent more than 15 years as a senior litigation and policy lawyer for Microsoft prior to joining Uber in 2015: "I know it a bit from my Microsoft days when Xbox launched to compete with PlayStation."

His senior director role at Sony is a new one, per an online posting for the job. The posting said the person filling the role would would become a "senior level member" of the PlayStation video game console maker's global legal leadership and "primary competition and regulatory counsel" for the company's business worldwide.

:lupe: