The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Soooo the PS4 got hacked earlier this yr late December 2021(got mines jailbroken) and now I see that Horizon got backported to work the latest jailbreakable cfw
Looks like I’ll play it on PS4 same for Sifu :mjlit:

6n9bif.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This debacle surrounding TLOUR is going to hurt Playstation and ND A LOT over the coming months.

uh oh…what did I miss??????

*edit*

so no gameplay upgrade…pass smh

can’t say I’m too disappointed tho

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This debacle surrounding TLOUR is going to hurt Playstation and ND A LOT over the coming months.

Theres no debacle, at worst people will just ignore it while waiting for Ragnarok. Now if God of War wasn’t coming it would probably be a lot more focus on it. Not like this is the only game Sony released this year

If no one cares about Demon’s Souls they shouldn’t care about this

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no debacle, at worst people will just ignore it while waiting for Ragnarok. Now if God of War wasn’t coming it would probably be a lot more focus on it. Not like this is the only game Sony released this year

If no one cares about Demon’s Souls they shouldn’t care about this

Nah people are going to be shytting on ND for it being a visual/audio remake but also full full price. Not really a problem of ND's making since VASG went rogue and started the game and Playstation added on PS5 software tax but they are going to take some hits over the coming months, particularly when the game gets its inevitable gameplay deep dive.

They might have to show that asap and get ahead of more leaks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah people are going to be shytting on ND for it being a visual/audio remake but also full full price. Not really a problem of ND's making since VASG went rogue and started the game and Playstation added on PS5 software tax but they are going to take some hits over the coming months, particularly when the game gets its inevitable gameplay deep dive.

They might have to show that asap and get ahead of more leaks.

I think everyone knows this ain’t the next “Naughty Dog” game, the biggest offense is gonna be the 70 dollar price tag. Sony need to re-think how they price these remasters/remakes if theres no big gameplay changes.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone knows this ain’t the next “Naughty Dog” game, the biggest offense is gonna be the 70 dollar price tag. Sony need to re-think how they price these remasters/remakes if theres no big gameplay changes.

Yeah the pricing is the main issue. As an aside it was shytty of ND to put up pre-orders for this without showing any gameplay - now we can see why of course.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The price is the biggest issue, if they released this for free on Extra/Premium or 30 dollars I don't think anyone would care. But 70 dollars for a 3rd release is ehh :hubie: This is easily my top 3 game, most likely #1 but I have zero interest in buying this/

On a side note, why do their games always leak? Who is snitching? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The price is the biggest issue, if they released this for free on Extra/Premium or 30 dollars I don't think anyone would care. But 70 dollars for a 3rd release is ehh :hubie: This is easily my top 3 game, most likely #1 but I have zero interest in buying this/

On a side note, why do their games always leak? Who is snitching? :mjlol:

Maybe a VASG employee this time

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hurt PlayStation? Or ND
:russ: they’ll be fine we got R* putting out the same crap since the ps3 and we know everyone is finna buy gta6 when it comes out

Hurt them BAHAHAHAHAHA