The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Don't laugh too hard at this question... I'm trying to catch up and play all of the heat that dropped since launch... and it looks like it ain't happening anytime soon!

Do I need the $70 Ultimate Version of Spider-Man or will the $50 Miles Morales version suffice? I'm aware of the differences, but what I don't know is if I'm about to pay $20 more for the remastered OG Spider-Man and the MM joint are the same exact game minus the differences.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't laugh too hard at this question... I'm trying to catch up and play all of the heat that dropped since launch... and it looks like it ain't happening anytime soon!

Do I need the $70 Ultimate Version of Spider-Man or will the $50 Miles Morales version suffice? I'm aware of the differences, but what I don't know is if I'm about to pay $20 more for the remastered OG Spider-Man and the MM joint are the same exact game minus the differences.

you can buy MM separately now and then buy the remastered joint by itself later if you decide to…that’s what I ended up doing…I played the original game and didn’t feel the need to play the remaster at the time…beat MM when it dropped then recently got the urge to play the remaster and enjoyed it…even replayed MM immediately after…if you choose to buy the remaster separately just know you have to do it via the MM game and not the PS store

there are a lot of similarities but their fighting styles/abilities are noticeably different

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VRR update just came out for the newest too of the line Sony OLED.

Rest of the range, and PS5 probably aren't far behind. :wow: