The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not until PSVR2. There's no reason to even be thinking about it now.

Speaking of which, I wonder what other games Sony got planned for PSVR2 launch. We need that half life on day 1

Dunno if Half-Life: Alyx is a dream or possible. Valve don't need the money, dunno why they would bother.

Anyway day one:

GT7 VR
RE8 VR
Astro Bot 2 VR
Horizon VR

There are a whole bunch of VR developers out there who Sony have probably given money to for "exclusives" - ultimately there is a lot less competition to get content from these VR studios without Microsoft, EGS, Nintendo etc sniffing around.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Before I get back on my HFW. Need to do a quick upgrade.
20220218-170822.jpg
do you need the cooler? does it fit with all that shyt on the ps5? you need to close that metal plate on the ps5 where you put the SSD.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
do you need the cooler? does it fit with all that shyt on the ps5? you need to close that metal plate on the ps5 where you put the SSD.
Yes, u need a heatsink of you are going to install an m.2 nvme ssd in the ps5. And yes, the aftermarket heatsink I used on my ssd did fit inside the ps5 with the aluminum cover plate over it. It is important to reinstall the aluminum cover plate as it helps with directing the airflow to the ssd making it cool effectively.