The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of smoke coming from this rumor.....

During a recent stream on Fanbyte Media's Twitch channel, Imran Khan, who is a well-regarded reporter and insider, was asked about when he thinks we might see some truly standout releases on the PS5. In response, Khan noted that he can't say, clearly because he's privy to some information that he's not at liberty to share. "I can't answer that. But I'm just saying, that might be closer than we think," Khan said of the time in which some new PS5 titles might come about. "There are games in the near future that look very, very, very good. And like, somewhat jaw-dropping, I would say."

Last edited:
Daps

During a recent stream on Fanbyte Media's Twitch channel, Imran Khan, who is a well-regarded reporter and insider, was asked about when he thinks we might see some truly standout releases on the PS5. In response, Khan noted that he can't say, clearly because he's privy to some information that he's not at liberty to share. "I can't answer that. But I'm just saying, that might be closer than we think," Khan said of the time in which some new PS5 titles might come about. "There are games in the near future that look very, very, very good. And like, somewhat jaw-dropping, I would say."

Horizon and Ragnarok for this fall followed by TLOU Remake bundled w/ Factions 2 this fall-1st half 2022 :mjlit:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let me help you out breh - "NextGenPlayer" doesn't know anything about anything. :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks like Sony may have officially acquired Housemarque:

To everyone who speaks Portuguese, I highly recommend to watch this interview with the head of Diorama Studio, the Brazilian studio who worked on Horizon ZD, Returnal and some other games.

I found particularly curious that he said he couldn't talk much about Returnal because of NDAs, "even more now that Housemarque is under Sony's umbrella" and he hinted that Diorama is working on the next Naughty Dog game

He also said that many publishers are interested on their first own game, Araní (a game based on Brazilian indigenous/native culture). Maybe Sony could be one of them? He confirmed that they are certified by Sony.

Link: