Ps5 is gonna start getting wild

drake_comparison.0.0.1490894419.0.jpg
what u mean ?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Hard to answer as it depends on your preferences. If you like Soul's games, then Demon's Souls.

I'll give anything a try as long as its good. :manny:

I fukk w Sekiro hard copped on ps4 loved the game hated the frame rate n recopped on pc :lolbron: but the movement in the souls games always looked clunky to me. Ill give it a try though.

Games i put the most hours last gen was Doom Eternal, Hades, BOTW, Nier, TLOU2, GOW, Prey, Dishonored, Sekiro, Witcher 3, battlefield 4, hollow knight, SOR4, idk ill play anything :manny:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll give anything a try as long as its good. :manny:

I fukk w Sekiro hard copped on ps4 loved the game hated the frame rate n recopped on pc :lolbron: but the movement in the souls games always looked clunky to me. Ill give it a try though.

Games i put the most hours last gen was Doom Eternal, Hades, BOTW, Nier, TLOU2, GOW, Prey, Dishonored, Sekiro, Witcher 3, battlefield 4, hollow knight, SOR4, idk ill play anything :manny:

try Nioh remastered collection it runs at 120fps if you’re not scared of difficulty and control ultimate edition

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone else's Dualsense have this problem whereby when you press the touchpad down, it messes up controls that require the touchpad? For example in the Astrobot level where you have to use the touchpad to control the ball, swiping barely moves the ball or if you're typing something in the search box it kind of forces the cursor to not move because it's like it's detecting input from it.

I can only fix it by turning off the controller and then back on. I guess I gotta get a new controller. It's been doing this since launch by the way.