The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Anyone else plan on getting R&C but not terribly excited about it??
tumblr_mru6u1IEGJ1s7ff4ko1_250.gif

@Fatboi1 isnt gonna like this slander breh

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn I thought I was the one that was mad? :mjlol:

"iS jeSs vIdEoGaMeZ" :unimpressed:
Sorry breh, but when you make posts that make it sound like you still get your lunch money taken even as a grown ass man, it's hard not to poke fun :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry breh, but when you make posts that make it sound like you still get your lunch money taken even as a grown ass man, it's hard not to poke fun :pachaha:
Nobody tries me for my lunch money. I don't give off that energy at all. :mjlol:

. Maybe through text it may appear that way. shyt I couldn't care less about people not excited about Ratchet, I just was defending the "slander" in jest. I've routinely told cats on here the PS5 was low-key ass the past few months.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This pretty much confirms Half Life Alyx is coming to PSVR2:wow:

In a recent on-stage event in what looks like a primary school, Newell was asked a particularly exciting question by a student: "Will Steam be porting any games on consoles or will it stay on PC?"

Newell responds: "You will have a better idea on that by the end of this year. It won't be the answer you expect."

Read more: Valve boss teases Steam games coming to consoles

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This pretty much confirms Half Life Alyx is coming to PSVR2:wow:

In a recent on-stage event in what looks like a primary school, Newell was asked a particularly exciting question by a student: "Will Steam be porting any games on consoles or will it stay on PC?"

Newell responds: "You will have a better idea on that by the end of this year. It won't be the answer you expect."

Read more: Valve boss teases Steam games coming to consoles

Gabe: "Its Half Life bytch!"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When are we getting the Ratchet previews?

today...I forgot what time the embargo lifts

I’m gonna skip them tho so I can go in as blind as possible...game is gonna look/play dope...wouldn’t be surprised if the game received some legitimate 10s and very rarely do I hype games up like this before they come out

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was, but think I'm gonna pass. Never been excited by any of those games. I struggle to understand why that franchise still exists.

It's a "safe" game kind of like some of Nintendo's games. None of them are bad games but they don't really go out and impress you with deep amazing gameplay or anything.

I'm more interested in it as a PS5 tech demo more than anything, kinda like Knack.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
today...I forgot what time the embargo lifts

I’m gonna skip them tho so I can go in as blind as possible...game is gonna look/play dope...wouldn’t be surprised if the game received some legitimate 10s and very rarely do I hype games up like this before they come out

Coming in 45 minutes.