The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got my system setup. Got some reason my old gamertag wasn't available. :mindblown: Had to get another one and pay 5 bucks for it. :rudy:

Anyways what's good on here. I see my save files are good cuz I tried it on horizons and was at my previous save point. Downloading Spider-Man and tlou2. Wanna check out that miles morales too. Any other ps5 only games that are worth checking out?

Get the spider-man remastered edition not the standard one, its night and day. You have to buy miles morales with it anyway.

Get ghost of tsushima, god of war, ratchet and clank Horizon Zero Dawn is free right now. All these games are free is you have ps PLus and they’re pretty much all worth playing

swibiheiz1t51.jpg

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn their saying the PS5 won’t be readily in stock until 2023. Sony on their earnings called said theirs such a shortage of parts they may have to change the design of it :dead:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So evidently the ChinaJoy conference was a bunch of nothing, unless you are a Chinese person. Basically the console is launching in mid-May with Genshin Impact the big draw.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So evidently the ChinaJoy conference was a bunch of nothing, unless you are a Chinese person. Basically the console is launching in mid-May with Genshin Impact the big draw.

I didn’t even know it wasn’t available in china lol

I guess Sony beat microsoft to the punch. Although it seems like Genshin is the big draw here plus their exclusive Chinese games. I think China is by far the biggest gaming market on the planet right now so this is a good move

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s finally arrived for a breh :wow::wow::wow:

I know new games are going 100gb now but I’ll live for the time being with some old shyt. Plus I only buy games when the price drop
Nah bro they got this new tech that greatly compresses the size of the games. I don’t think any game has been over 60gb yet. But congratulations you gonna love it :wow: