The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ratchet and clank gameplay.... And Indies lol

Sounds like a nice balance to me for a platform that only Cares about its “AAA” titles....Putting it’s indies along side it’s major game state of plays instead of in some “indie showcase” people aren’t gonna tune in for sounds smart.

Damn, Returnal, Ratchet, and next game they will show off will no doubt be Forbidden West/Factions....its a goat year. Sorry, no one touching this launch year.:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
some HFW footage would be dope.

Side note, We ain't seeing Ragnarok till 2023. Anything sooner and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Don’t even need it tbh, plates full.

Like what are they gonna do release HZD2, Factions, Ghostwire, Sifu, and GoW in the same quarter? And who knows what else is coming out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone know how cloud saves work for ps4 and 5? I lent my niece my ps4 months ago and got a ps5 from the Amazon drop on Saturday coming on Wednesday. I got some of my games with me like tlou2 and horizon. Can I get the save files from the cloud and use them on the 5 and not start all over? Or is it not the same cuz it's a different system? Wanna continue where I left off. If I can download games I purchased from the ps store also that would be great too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone know how cloud saves work for ps4 and 5? I lent my niece my ps4 months ago and got a ps5 from the Amazon drop on Saturday coming on Wednesday. I got some of my games with me like tlou2 and horizon. Can I get the save files from the cloud and use them on the 5 and not start all over? Or is it not the same cuz it's a different system? Wanna continue where I left off. If I can download games I purchased from the ps store also that would be great too.

Choose to auto upload saves to cloud from your ps4 and redownload load them on your ps5 account

If you aren’t upgrading to an actual next gen version of the same game then the work is done after that