The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
1 poster said since he got his PS5, he ain't never turned it off, just left it in rest mode....I didn't know people did that:ehh:

when I'm done playing, I turn my shyt off same with every other appliance I use...with my air fryer, I unplug that bytch when I'm done with it

just something interesting I'm noting

Yeah, that was me, i don’t turn any of my electronics off, switch is in rest mode, ps5 is in rest mode, mac is in rest mode, ipad....etc

Why would you need to shut it off? A PlayStation isn’t the same as an air fryer lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yeah, that was me, i don’t turn any of my electronics off, switch is in rest mode, ps5 is in rest mode, mac is in rest mode, ipad....etc

Why would you need to shut it off? A PlayStation isn’t the same as an air fryer lol

I'm not playing it...no need to have it on in any fashion :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not playing it...no need to have it on in any fashion :yeshrug:

It downloads updates and games when its in rest mode. So if I’m not home and I want a game when i get back i can just buy it on my phone and have it ready by the time i get in. Like, for example i already pre-loaded Returnal and haven’t touched my actual console

Same with updates, you leave it off and you gotta wait for shyt to download before you can play. makes no sense, it consumes almost no energy in restmode. And my games stay where i left off.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Im high as shyt...sitting here and seen the link on Twitter...casually clicked through thinking shyt gonna be out of stock by the time I check out like usual...and now my PS5 arrives tomorrow. :ohhh:

It's just now hitting me what I just did lmao:ohhh:
I think Amazon just kept stockpiling it until they finally dropped. I think it's still in stock because on Twitter the ps5 restock keeps tweeting it's still in stock

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Y’all turn your consoles off completely?:dahell:
I turn mine off fully maybe once a month, when I know I won’t be using it for a while, but other than that it’s in rest mode 90 percent of the time and I’ve had no issues.:dahell:

I do it because I get random power surges where I live.