The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I figure since Demon’s was already a hit, we got a good high quality pack in title, spider-man was a hit, and now if the next three games are critically successful, thats already a very good first year with 5 months left to go. If Horizon comes out....I mean... I’d put it right there with the switch’s first year

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Can you charge your controllers using a USB-C to USB-C cord? The PS5 has a USB-C port on the front, I figured that might be better than using the regular USB port and the cord that comes in the box.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Can you charge your controllers using a USB-C to USB-C cord? The PS5 has a USB-C port on the front, I figured that might be better than using the regular USB port and the cord that comes in the box.
....cmon bruh this like common knowledge

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
Direct don't be playin. Got the charging station less than 48 hours after I ordered it. :leon:

The idea that people are out there sellin this lil shyt for a hunnid. I'm pissed I spent $30 on this shyt. Other than matching the Station it's a useless cheap lookin lil piece of shyt for me. :hhh:

I've spent way more time tryin to fit the controller into the slot to charge up than just pluggin the bytch up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Direct don't be playin. Got the charging station less than 48 hours after I ordered it. :leon:

The idea that people are out there sellin this lil shyt for a hunnid. I'm pissed I spent $30 on this shyt. Other than matching the Station it's a useless cheap lookin lil piece of shyt for me. :hhh:

I've spent way more time tryin to fit the controller into the slot to charge up than just pluggin the bytch up.

I just bought six foot cables. Think I'm just gonna let them dangle off an outlet like a savage. :yeshrug:

Daps

Charging station going for $100? Say less. Lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you want to try PSNOW

PS-Now.png

Last edited: