RecklessSmartFeline-max-1mb.gif

images

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I went ahead and copped the headphones and camera...

Going check em out today...

What’s been y’all experience with them?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Miles Morales is the only immediate purchase for me so far, anything else I should look into? Need something to show off what this thing can do so I can justify the purchase to my family

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Miles Morales is the only immediate purchase for me so far, anything else I should look into? Need something to show off what this thing can do so I can justify the purchase to my family

Demon’s Souls is the best looking game aside from Miles but It’s not an easy game (my top 5 last year) so i wouldn’t recommend it for full price if you’re not used to them. Astro’s Playroom is the perfect pack in game, like mario back in the day. It has great graphics, great soundtrack, and shows off the power of the SSD and Dual sense. You could hand the controller to anyone else in the room and they would enjoy it.

As for the big AAA games Ratchet will probably be the most well rounded experience.

It’s also worth play God of War and Ghost of Tsushima again in 60fps and higher resolution, it looks incredible. They already look like current gen games