The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So here’s something cool, since we use my account to gameshare on PlayStation, because I set my brothers ps5 as my home console and he downloaded those ps collection games on it I also get access to them on my ps4 pro

Finally get to try days gone
image0.jpg

Daps
Yeah Jake Randall had screenshot of Amazon's inventory, drop date AND time.

He gave the inventory count and time range but Amazon decided to get slick and not drop. He was OK releasing the date but fukked up when he said the time range.

Jake showed a screenshot from his contacts that had 28,000 Disc PS5's and 18,000 Digital.

They're going to drop but no one knows when now. Honestly helps the scalpers with bots because bots never sleep.

Daps
I genuinely can’t tell if I’d get scammed by eBay or not :francis:

I get that it’s a bit over the real price but I ain’t bothered by that, I’ve made reckless purchases before. I just can’t tell if I’d be sold some dud

Ebay = lots of buyer protections even if you get scammed. Not the best place for sellers from what I've heard.

StockX = both sides give up more money than they want (sellers paying transaction fees and buyers just paying more money). Probably the safest platform for both buyer AND seller.

Other platforms, I think, work better if both sides know AND trust each other.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Ebay = lots of buyer protections even if you get scammed. Not the best place for sellers from what I've heard.

StockX = both sides give up more money than they want (sellers paying transaction fees and buyers just paying more money). Probably the safest platform for both buyer AND seller.

Other platforms, I think, work better if both sides know AND trust each other.

I’ll take a look at stockx but I can see myself riding it out fam

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Came across this funny article. They were saying that spider-man miles morales sold 70% less than the original spider-man on ps4. They pretty much marked it as a failure and people in the comments were saying “duh, hes not as popular as white spider-man”

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Sold 70% Fewer Copies Than Marvel's Spider-Man At Launch

Now that same site changed their tune when it was reported that miles morales actually sold over 4 million copies just within the month, and thats with all their other AAA multiplatform releases like assassins creed. They still claim that it will be impossible for it to continue to trend this way “hold relevancy” at the bottom of the article.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Hasn't Left The US Games Chart's Top Five Since Launch

Now just a few days ago they are acknowledging the fact that it has dethroned 3d world in the UK and has not left the top 5 best selling games in the US charts since it debuted in November.

Miles Morales Tops Sales Charts For The First Time, Dethroning Mario 3D World

Not only that but its selling the vast majority of its copies on the PS5.

It’s so funny to see the bias in some sites reporting. I see a lot of the same sensationalist posting this week :sas2:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Came across this funny article. They were saying that spider-man miles morales sold 70% less than the original spider-man on ps4. They pretty much marked it as a failure and people in the comments were saying “duh, hes not as popular as white spider-man”

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Sold 70% Fewer Copies Than Marvel's Spider-Man At Launch

Now that same site changed their tune when it was reported that miles morales actually sold over 4 million copies just within the month, and thats with all their other AAA multiplatform releases like assassins creed. They still claim that it will be impossible for it to continue to trend this way “hold relevancy” at the bottom of the article.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales Hasn't Left The US Games Chart's Top Five Since Launch

Now just a few days ago they are acknowledging the fact that it has dethroned 3d world in the UK and has not left the top 5 best selling games in the US charts since it debuted in November.

Miles Morales Tops Sales Charts For The First Time, Dethroning Mario 3D World

Not only that but its selling the vast majority of its copies on the PS5.

It’s so funny to see the bias in some sites reporting. I see a lot of the same sensationalist posting this week :sas2:

Unfortunately, that's news journalism for you these days.