The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo info isnt already saved on walmart?:gucci:
bro it was a complete fukk up on my end :snoop: im sitting here looking at he computer like nas right now

BlSEAeuCIAAVmEP.jpg

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
do you have more success checking out on a computer?

I was trying both and ended up getting mine off my chromebook:yeshrug:, mine not mean shyt though and could of been random. Had my phone app up too but got nowhere there:francis:. Just click like a madman even after it keeps telling you out of stock. It let me add it to my cart after like the fifteenth time it said OOS. Made it easier to checkout next waves

Daps
Why the long ass wait for delivery though? Did anyone who got theirs from Walmart get it sooner than the delivery date on confirmation?

Ordered March 4th and got it March 14th. FedEx delivered it on a Sunday.

The original date was in April. Got one for my cousin from WM back in December and it showed up one week later.

Some people have to wait a long time but most don't. Get the FedEx app so you can see the progress....Walmart app is slow at updating.

Don't expect any movement for at least a week.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ordered March 4th and got it March 14th. FedEx delivered it on a Sunday.

The original date was in April. Got one for my cousin from WM back in December and it showed up one week later.

Some people have to wait a long time but most don't. Get the FedEx app so you can see the progress....Walmart app is slow at updating.

Don't expect any movement for at least a week.
just an estimate, it won’t take nearly that long.

Thanks. Right now I'm watching the order status like
scared.gif