Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
GrandVastDolphin-max-1mb.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finally got it in cart on the app and tried to check out on the website but I had to confirm my password there and I was too slow to get it right :snoop: It's still in my cart so I'm gonna try check out for the 4pm wave.

Daps
NsuFuMq.png

Jesus christ, the pain and suffering is finally over :damn:My damn finger bout to fall off after mashing that add to cart button on my phone for the past hour, and my stupid ass bank didn't authorize my order first go around so I had a heart attack responding to their automated text and having to check out all over again :dead: Don't even get me started on how many "drops" since last year have had me looking like a clown empty handed before today. :mjcry:I swear to god if Botmart cancels this.... :demonic:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
NsuFuMq.png

Jesus christ, the pain and suffering is finally over :damn:My damn finger bout to fall off after mashing that add to cart button on my phone for the past hour, and my stupid ass bank didn't authorize my order first go around so I had a heart attack responding to their automated text and having to check out all over again :dead: Don't even get me started on how many "drops" since last year have had me looking like a clown empty handed before today. :mjcry:I swear to god if Botmart cancels this.... :demonic:
It's fukked up that this is an actual possibility.

This might be a total wash :francis: