The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I never see the option soon as it’s time they gone

Now that I'm thinking about it, I know what happened. I actually had one left in my cart and saved for later during the last drop. It just ended up sold out before I placed the order. That's why it went from the digital that I had saved to the disk version and I was able to check out.

It's easier to do it if it's saved for later instead of add to list. That latter option doesn't give you the opportunity to add it to the cart and checkout.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Now that I'm thinking about it, I know what happened. I actually had one left in my cart and saved for later during the last drop. It just ended up sold out before I placed the order. That's why it went from the digital that I had saved to the disk version and I was able to check out.

It's easier to do it if it's saved for later instead of add to list. That latter option doesn't give you the opportunity to add it to the cart and checkout.

Consider yourself blessed. I have both in my save for later and it never changes. I’m On the app tho.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Consider yourself blessed. I have both in my save for later and it never changes. On the app tho.

Oh I used the app as well, but had to refresh it as it's spazzing out.

I don't know how some are getting in without the atc links as it shows up as sold out as soon as the 10 minute increment hits.