The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To anybody still wondering if its a difference and if its worth coppin rn...i haven’t been able to stop playing since I got it lmao. The graphics, the feel of the controller, the crystal clear sound from my headset :wow:

i grew up on sony, been playing xbox the last year tho....i was On my way to pick up the new xbox from gamestop when somebody off facebook marketplace dm’d me with the ps5 for sale.

I almost got sum p*ssy just because I told a rare redbone thotty i was playing the ps5....she was like “how you the only nikka i kno with one :dwillhuh:” (she got a xbox 360 btw :flabbynsick:)

When i came home with it ....my nephew held the door open for me and saluted me as I hooked it up to my 4ktv :salute:

nikkas in my hood treating me like the king of these apartments. :whoo:Caught 3 project babies staring at my apt in awe and pointing fingers. Overheard one say “he got two controllers too” :mjpls:

Yesterday the maintenance crew came through to fix my sink in the kitchen and the nikka had tears of joy in his eyes :mjcry: when he heard the playstation power up and he saw me load up Red Dead Redemption 2

To all my nikkas that needed a real nikka review....go cop that bytch expeditiously :whew:

Another one is born. Welcome :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
To anybody still wondering if its a difference and if its worth coppin rn...i haven’t been able to stop playing since I got it lmao. The graphics, the feel of the controller, the crystal clear sound from my headset :wow:

i grew up on sony, been playing xbox the last year tho....i was On my way to pick up the new xbox from gamestop when somebody off facebook marketplace dm’d me with the ps5 for sale.

I almost got sum p*ssy just because I told a rare redbone thotty i was playing the ps5....she was like “how you the only nikka i kno with one :dwillhuh:” (she got a xbox 360 btw :flabbynsick:)

When i came home with it ....my nephew held the door open for me and saluted me as I hooked it up to my 4ktv :salute:

nikkas in my hood treating me like the king of these apartments. :whoo:Caught 3 project babies staring at my apt in awe and pointing fingers. Overheard one say “he got two controllers too” :mjpls:

Yesterday the maintenance crew came through to fix my sink in the kitchen and the nikka had tears of joy in his eyes :mjcry: when he heard the playstation power up and he saw me load up Red Dead Redemption 2

To all my nikkas that needed a real nikka review....go cop that bytch expeditiously :whew:
congrats but watch out breh sounds like u got eyes on u :whoo::sas2::mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

seems like the haptic feedback has only been good for games that use a bow and arrow (the pathless, immortals fenyx rising and now this game)...still waiting for a shooter to make significant use of it...didn’t really notice it much in borderlands 3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
seems like the haptic feedback has only been good for games that use a bow and arrow (the pathless, immortals fenyx rising and now this game)...still waiting for a shooter to make significant use of it...didn’t really notice it much in borderlands 3

Did you play control? The gun felt good with haptics