The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:russ:.......:mjlol: Sony ain't got to worry about Xbox. People literally go crazy over PS5 and try to steal somebody's PS5, etc. Haven't heard crazy story about XBOX series X.
they really dont lol its basically the COD VS battlefield debate in console form

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
One of my controllers just randomly stopped
working. At first it would only work in the OS but not in game then it completely stopped turning on. :dwillhuh:

Searched on Reddit and they said to try pressing down the pinhole in the back. That worked in case anyone else has the same issue.

I literally returned a controller to Best Buy because of this. The controller would work perfectly in the OS but when I entered an app or a game it wouldn’t work. I didn’t even try to figure the shyt out tho.

:scust:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To anybody still wondering if its a difference and if its worth coppin rn...i haven’t been able to stop playing since I got it lmao. The graphics, the feel of the controller, the crystal clear sound from my headset :wow:

i grew up on sony, been playing xbox the last year tho....i was On my way to pick up the new xbox from gamestop when somebody off facebook marketplace dm’d me with the ps5 for sale.

I almost got sum p*ssy just because I told a rare redbone thotty i was playing the ps5....she was like “how you the only nikka i kno with one :dwillhuh:” (she got a xbox 360 btw :flabbynsick:)

When i came home with it ....my nephew held the door open for me and saluted me as I hooked it up to my 4ktv :salute:

nikkas in my hood treating me like the king of these apartments. :whoo:Caught 3 project babies staring at my apt in awe and pointing fingers. Overheard one say “he got two controllers too” :mjpls:

Yesterday the maintenance crew came through to fix my sink in the kitchen and the nikka had tears of joy in his eyes :mjcry: when he heard the playstation power up and he saw me load up Red Dead Redemption 2

To all my nikkas that needed a real nikka review....go cop that bytch expeditiously :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
To anybody still wondering if its a difference and if its worth coppin rn...i haven’t been able to stop playing since I got it lmao. The graphics, the feel of the controller, the crystal clear sound from my headset :wow:

i grew up on sony, been playing xbox the last year tho....i was On my way to pick up the new xbox from gamestop when somebody off facebook marketplace dm’d me with the ps5 for sale.

I almost got sum p*ssy just because I told a rare redbone thotty i was playing the ps5....she was like “how you the only nikka i kno with one :dwillhuh:” (she got a xbox 360 btw :flabbynsick:)

When i came home with it ....my nephew held the door open for me and saluted me as I hooked it up to my 4ktv :salute:

nikkas in my hood treating me like the king of these apartments. :whoo:Caught 3 project babies staring at my apt in awe and pointing fingers. Overheard one say “he got two controllers too” :mjpls:

Yesterday the maintenance crew came through to fix my sink in the kitchen and the nikka had tears of joy in his eyes :mjcry: when he heard the playstation power up and he saw me load up Red Dead Redemption 2

To all my nikkas that needed a real nikka review....go cop that bytch expeditiously :whew:

:dead: