The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
power A charging station :blessed: well for series x anyway...PS5 i dont have one yet

that's the 1 I got for the D4 I think...ordered the nexigo but I'll see if the 1 got works with D5

also who ever designed blowing into the controller ain't from Harlem :dame:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Breh, PS5 literally just came out 3 months ago and they already talk about PS5 Pro?. What make you think we gonna have PS5 Pro in the future?. They ain't even talk about PS5 Slim but Pro?.:mjlol:
Capitalism. I'm pretty sure if Sony puts out a version of the PS5 with a larger SSD and the ability to do Ray-tracing AND 60 fps, a lot of people will buy it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
played Astro and it's a nice lil game showing off the controller but I can already see the bs a mile away trying to fly :russ:

LG CX does shyt w/o me even having to tell it anything...tech might be getting too smart :wow::patrice::huhldup:

gonna play Miles later after more time with Astro but I was fukking up because I got the 5 vertical and was put the disc in wrong side up :huhldup::bryan:

I can't wait til games unleash the flutes of this beast :ohlawd:

edit - also which charging station besides the Sony one did yall go with

I copped that one and have had no issues. I'm sure the official one is better but the shyt stays out of stock.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
yo one thing that caught me mad off guard when i got this joint

i don't know if this is just my tv or the way i got it set up but it turns on automatically if i got the hdmi in and i cut the tv on

i dont know if im fukking w that

On the PS5 itself u can go to Settings, System, HDMI, and turn off Enable HDMI Device Link.

U can also go into the settings on ur TV and just turn off the HDMI CEC feature if u don't use it with anything else

Daps
I think so, seris x got some advantages and if they get shyt together they’ll force sony hands

Agreed. Microsoft needs some good exclusives. If (and that's a BIG if) they get those games, it's going to be interesting.

I own both and enjoy each one. PS5 is about hype and the unique look it has. People that barely game at all want a PS5.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
biggest challenge, if any, was getting used to the controller. shyt threw me off at its size and heaviness (:dame:) loki had me messing up in fighting games n shyt lol.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I copped that one and have had no issues. I'm sure the official one is better but the shyt stays out of stock.

Yeah I bought an off brand charger b/c the official one stays sold out and they wanted $30 for it. The one I copped was like $22.