The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im still not sold on Raytracing.

Does it look better? Yes

Does it it look so much better that i would sacrifice a locked 60fps and dynamic 4k, over 30fps, 1080p-1440p? No way.

I’m cool with holding off on raytracing until we can have both with the pro models.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
played Astro and it's a nice lil game showing off the controller but I can already see the bs a mile away trying to fly :russ:

LG CX does shyt w/o me even having to tell it anything...tech might be getting too smart :wow::patrice::huhldup:

gonna play Miles later after more time with Astro but I was fukking up because I got the 5 vertical and was put the disc in wrong side up :huhldup::bryan:

I can't wait til games unleash the flutes of this beast :ohlawd:

edit - also which charging station besides the Sony one did yall go with

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NONE of the people saying this are willing to wait,,, they aint got a choice :mjlol:

tired of hearing this from mad boys who cant get the ps5.....

WE HEARD YOU, you waiting 3 years to play video games

Breh, PS5 literally just came out 3 months ago and they already talk about PS5 Pro?. What make you think we gonna have PS5 Pro in the future?. They ain't even talk about PS5 Slim but Pro?.:mjlol:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
yo one thing that caught me mad off guard when i got this joint

i don't know if this is just my tv or the way i got it set up but it turns on automatically if i got the hdmi in and i cut the tv on

i dont know if im fukking w that

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Breh, PS5 literally just came out 3 months ago and they already talk about PS5 Pro?. What make you think we gonna have PS5 Pro in the future?. They ain't even talk about PS5 Slim but Pro?.:mjlol:
I think so, seris x got some advantages and if they get shyt together they’ll force sony hands

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
played Astro and it's a nice lil game showing off the controller but I can already see the bs a mile away trying to fly :russ:

LG CX does shyt w/o me even having to tell it anything...tech might be getting too smart :wow::patrice::huhldup:

gonna play Miles later after more time with Astro but I was fukking up because I got the 5 vertical and was put the disc in wrong side up :huhldup::bryan:

I can't wait til games unleash the flutes of this beast :ohlawd:

edit - also which charging station besides the Sony one did yall go with
power A charging station :blessed: well for series x anyway...PS5 i dont have one yet