The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

:dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ok so i need to take all my games' saved data and tranfer it to my external hard drive (western digital passport). the ps4 is asking to format as extended storage (non formated only has 206.5 mb and this is a 2TB External); my main concern is will this mess up what i already got saved on my external hardrive (pics, vids, documents)? I should have 500 mb left on it btw
You dont need an hdd to transfer your files. Leave your PS4 hooked up like normal and just start your set up on the PS5. It will detect the PS4 on the same network and ask if you want to migrate your games and saves to the PS5.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I shipped his out last Thursday and it was originally supposed to get there Saturday but didnt arrive till today.

Yeah, I knew it wasn't gonna be on Sat cause of snow storm, etc plus, usually USPS taking it longer to ship

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can y'all recommend some good games currently available and coming soon for the PS5
I'm more of a casual gamer (FIFA, Madden and Street Fighter)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thats how my soul feels right now. Fedex lost my other PS5 and USPS playing with this one. :francis:

It'll get there. Had the same shyt happen around christmas and it delivered after almost 3 weeks. But that was Christmas and they were short heads and shyt.

My shyt is, I paid for fukkin priority shipping and it's going on almost 2 weeks. That ain't cool. Fedex wanted 40 bucks more for fukkin ground tho so :francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HOW FedEx lost your shyt? What do you mean other PS5? Lost more than once? :wtf:
I had bought a PS5 myself and was given a PS5 for Christmas from my chick but it hadnt shipped yet. I sold the one I bought to @Deezay because he needed one and I wasnt using it yet. Was just in the closet. I didnt mind waiting for the one I got as a gift. Only that one ended up "lost" by FedEx. Got my money back but I had already shipped the one I did have. Then Rekk came through with one for me and its just in limbo right now because of the storms I guess.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had bought a PS5 myself and was given a PS5 for Christmas from my chick but it hadnt shipped yet. I sold the one I bought to @Deezay because he needed one and I wasnt using it yet. Was just in the closet. I didnt mind waiting for the one I got as a gift. Only that one ended up "lost" by FedEx. Got my money back but I had already shipped the one I did have. Then Rekk came through with one for me and its just in limbo right now because of the storms I guess.

I see...oh damn!. You will def get it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Already have Demon's Soul and another controller before I got PS5. Ordered Seagate 2tb external hard drive hdd and will be arrived tomorrow. Now I'm looking for a gaming headset