Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Good luck:francis:

Ps Direct:hhh:

can't be too mad at them, it's how I got mine:lolbron:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

I finally got it from PSD! (well I struck out on 4 browsers, but my girl got through)

Reps and daps for my dawgs

Was in the direct queue :stopitslime: don't even need to say what the result was.

So Im driving home yesterday and got an alert for the PS Direct drop yesterday on my phone.

I look at my phone like :comeon: And I'm thinking here we go again with this flukey shyt plus Im not at home, so I can only try on my phone and that never works cause of dropped connections and bullshyt :francis:

Anyway I joined the PS Direct queue anyway caue what I got to lose :yeshrug:

So I'm cruising down 85 watching for when the queue opens. It opens up and immediately I see "Estimated wait time 19 minutes". I'm like damn thats the shortest time ive ever started out with :ehh:

Then 2 minutes later the yellow bar jumps to half full and says "Estimated Wait time 9 minutes." Now I'm like oh shyt we may get this thing :leon:

5 minutes later Im pulled over at the nearest gas station off the highway, going thru check out on my phone and securing my PS5. :blessed:

Keep at it bruhs, sooner or later things will break your way :obama:

Daps
This was one of the tougher Target drops. Had to spam "place order" for almost 15 minutes. Got it pulled from my cart, switched stores and then after 5 more minutes of spamming, it went through.

Usually works after just a couple of minutes of spamming. The store that worked usually has less stock than the others nearby....Target switched it up this time.

Walmart drops at 2pm Central today but it's hard enough just getting one in your cart with them.

Digital is impossible to find. Couple of kinfolk ask about it but I've only copped one digi version.

Good looking out. Now I know what I need to do.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lucky. I'm at home and off work. My PS5 delivered is here at 10:45 am. :blessed:

Thanks for helping me out breh!:salute:

@Rekkapryde I finally got PS5 :to:

Chicago area USPS still hasn't delivered @Sterling Archer shyt. Shipped it out almost 2 weeks ago. That storm fukked it all up and these clowns haven't gotten back on track.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Chicago area USPS still hasn't delivered @Sterling Archer shyt. Shipped it out almost 2 weeks ago. That storm fukked it all up and these clowns haven't gotten back on track.

Yea I shipped his out last Thursday and it was originally supposed to get there Saturday but didnt arrive till today.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope you used priority mail and not parcel select to save money...parcel select will get back on track eventually but that shyt could literally take weeks/months :(

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

giphy.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ok so i need to take all my games' saved data and tranfer it to my external hard drive (western digital passport). the ps4 is asking to format as extended storage (non formated only has 206.5 MB and this is a 2TB External); my main concern is will this mess up what i already got saved on my external hardrive (pics, vids, documents)? I should have 500 GB left on it btw