Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Could be power/electricity related.
My PS5 is like my laptop
Dead silent the majority of the time with the occasional coil whine noise
Oh I'm definitely used to coil whine, I had a pre- unibody macbook pro and it ended up sounding like a radiator after a few years.

Nah it seems like most units will eventually end up with coil whine because Sony didn't add sound dampening measures to it. Which kinda sucks

Daps
Oh I'm definitely used to coil whine, I had a pre- unibody macbook pro and it ended up sounding like a radiator after a few years.

Nah it seems like most units will eventually end up with coil whine because Sony didn't add sound dampening measures to it. Which kinda sucks
I had my laptop for a while and it remained relatively silent
Coil whine is inevitable with some electronic equipment
Some lucky people have zero coil whine PS5s
I'm satisfied because my PS5 is dead silent almost all the time
It has the occasional random coil whine noise but all my laptops are like that and I never had a problem
My current laptop is dead silent and suffers the same problem
It could be electricity related or the system cleaning itself out
If my PS5 is like this a year from now, I expect to remain silent until I get a PS6

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
forgot to add the the underrated part of finally get it is unsubbing from all these fakkits on twitter :blessed:
giphy.gif

Daps
thats a concern for me, imma gonna have to scramble to find a store thats not my home store when the shyt drops and lose the already small window i have to buy shyt? nikkas cant say what store will have shyt in stock or have a legit way to check inventory? we really gotta jump through flamin hoops for a damn game system?

sidenote- ain't mean to rant n whine just frustrated, shldnt be really stressin over this shyt

Keep grinding breh. The drops at each store have gotten smaller but it seems like someone drops every day...so frequency is up. PS Direct is always likely to drop and Best Buy has been quiet for awhile.

Definitely keep your eye on BB.

Some are also saying that Target is holding back stock since they may not get as much from Sony for a bit. Don't be surprised if they drop again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I heard Walmart supposed to be shipping more on the 20th-22nd. Won't hold my breath though :francis:

the 2 I have going to my mom and mom in law still haven't shipped, but my first one shipped in a week.

@Sterling Archer hopefully it delivers today, but the weather has fukked up so much shyt.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
tenor.gif

But Walmart always had my expected delivery dated as March 3rd so :manny:

That's crazy as hell...

You ever thought about trying to get one through PS Direct? I got mines through them and they are legit (through Sony). The only thing is you just have to catch them when they first start their drops, that's how I got my PS5. I ordered mine last Wednesday was delivered by that Saturday afternoon. Walmart be on that bullshyt.

Keep the PS Direct idea in mind...

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm debating on if I should buy another external hard drive with more space and just transfer my PS4 games and PS5 games (when I get some more).