Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i just checked amazon before posting and it was still sold out so i assumed it was like that everywhere.:yeshrug:
It's definitely selling well everywhere, but it's probably one of the easier things to find now. Set up a popcart alert if you're finding difficulty finding it in your area, I'm sure you'll get constant results soon enough. When I copped mine a couple months ago when it was a lot harder to find, I popcarted it and it found it pretty quickly. I would get alerts like 20 times a day. It would continue to sell out fast for sure tho.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Early....like 6:45 central time/7:45 east coast.

It was a fast drop and the stores that usually have it were OOS. Had to switch to a spot about 20 minutes away. Only reason I had a chance was because I was already up doing a project for work.
thats a concern for me, imma gonna have to scramble to find a store thats not my home store when the shyt drops and lose the already small window i have to buy shyt? nikkas cant say what store will have shyt in stock or have a legit way to check inventory? we really gotta jump through flamin hoops for a damn game system?

sidenote- ain't mean to rant n whine just frustrated, shldnt be really stressin over this shyt

Daps
Coil whine is a thing with the PS5. Luckily I haven't heard it on mine but it does exist.

Yeah i didnt hear mine before, but i heard mine faintly yesterday. I hope it doesn't get progressively worse

Could be power/electricity related.
My PS5 is like my laptop
Dead silent the majority of the time with the occasional coil whine noise

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I DID IT BREHS I FINALLY GOT IT
ActualWhisperedBooby-small.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:russ: Pulled out the Eddie Guerrero win gif, rip

:myman: though, about time breh. Congrats

breh when I got that alert on my phone and was right next to my laptop :gladbron:

saw the clock go from 17 mins to 11 :wow: then to 10:wow: then to 3 :damn:2:damn:1:damn:& heard that song :ahh:

seen cause I'm a ps plus member I get 1-2 day free shipping :banderas:

I'm apart of the next gen brehs :blessed: