The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Target just dropped about 20 minutes ago:yeshrug:
cap

edit- checked twitter, this is bs. I got up early both today and yesterday to try to catch target had my phone and laptop on the site, got no alert from the twitter folk I follow :snoop: i woulda got the amazon but ion want no disc version.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cap

edit- checked twitter, this is bs. I got up early both today and yesterday to try to catch target had my phone and laptop on the site, got no alert from the twitter folk I follow :snoop: i woulda got the amazon but ion want no disc version.
I followed two people and I always got alerts. And I think the early drops are your best chance just keep trying

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Target dropped literally lasted 30secs to 1 minute. Crazy
I lucked up when I got mine, that particular drop was store based pickup. If there wasn’t a store in your area with stock you couldn’t add to cart. Funny thing was the only store I could pickup at was like 50 minutes away lol. You know I went though :ahh:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
cap

who you follow?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Interesting fact: I have a LG 4K TV and when I switch my TV setting to game console the PS5 automatically comes on. I also learned I can turn off the system using my TV remote.

Is this normal or something new Sony implemented for the PS5?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Couldn’t get through on either of the drops, I’m over it. I’ll wait until they’re back in stores or wide released, hopefully by end of year.

can’t compete with the bots and night owls anymore

If you can try to cop a system through PS Direct. I know they did like 2 different drops last week.