The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Brehs are any of y’all having connection issues with the ps5? Seems like since the last system update, my shyt won’t connect properly for long

yet the wifi is perfect on every other device

googled it and people on reddit were having the same issue

Any solution or should I try to get them to send a new system?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know but there were reports that PlayStation wasn’t doing well in Japan. Why the PlayStation 5 Isn't Selling Well In Japan
That piece sound like pure propaganda written by some die hard Japanese nationalist. The article basically just complains about the westernization of PlayStation from before it came to America. Sony has sold out every PS5 they made. Their not going to cater to the couple million loyal Japanese customers they have. When they got hundred of million of loyal customers in the western world that speak English.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just curious if anyone else had any trouble downloading dlc/add ons and it won't let you actually download it or there isn't an option to download it after you select it? I ended up contacting support and they were of no help to me. These were PS4 games so idk if that makes a difference.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I think that we will see GamePass on PlayStation one day.

Maybe next gen, but it seems inevitable.

MS has long since become platform-agnostic.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Expanded access to games?
The issue is that financially it wouldn't benefit Sony since you would be playing games where the money ends up with Microsoft. Unless there is a compromise, but I am not sure Microsoft would go with that.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The issue is that financially it wouldn't benefit Sony since you would be playing games where the money ends up with Microsoft. Unless there is a compromise, but I am not sure Microsoft would go with that.
Oh Sony would get their cut, like Apple getting a cut of their AppStore sales.

And the agreement could be that the included games are only games that can’t be found elsewhere on PlayStation. So, basically only MS exclusives...