The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I played all the psn collection anyone got any story mode games I should be playing. Right now I’m playing shadow of the tomb raider shyt like female uncharted lol

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played all the psn collection anyone got any story mode games I should be playing. Right now I’m playing shadow of the tomb raider shyt like female uncharted lol

Like female uncharted?. shyt Tomb Raider is way came out before Uncharted. First Tomb Raider released in 1996

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I know but there were reports that PlayStation wasn’t doing well in Japan. Why the PlayStation 5 Isn't Selling Well In Japan

The Sony doing horrible in Japan is overstated. Granted Sony has put more of a focus on the western audience with the PS5's launch, but they will do just fine. While the Switch may end up doing better in Japan specifically, PS5 will blow the XSX out of the water in Japan specifically when it becomes easier to get the new consoles. As long as Sony doesn't do anything stupid in terms of censorship they will be just fine.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are the headphones avilable anywhere right now for retail?
Nah fam you just got to keep a eye out on restocks. Amazon sold out and got back orders until late March. Resale prices usually aren’t crazy if you don’t want the headache of hurting one down. Their usually 10-20 over retail.

Does anybody have the new COD on here? All the reviews I’m reading saying it’s ass cheeks. Don’t want to waste 60 if it’s trash.