The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Grand Conde what show/movie is your avatar from?

the “distress” in that character’s face has me wanting to know what the fukk happened...dude looks like he got fukked up and is ready to return the favor

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks just read a quick one sentence synopsis from the link...I’ve seen a shyt ton of war movies but mostly US made films...I’ll give this a watch...seen a couple images and I can tell it’s probably gonna fukk me up a bit

*edit*

found a working torrent :yes:

Cool. The opening 30 minutes are pretty boring, giving you a warning.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
c2b6c8ab0194fe26b7bc65168f6eb143.jpg

At Sony's Headquarters, next month's presentation gonna be a bloodbath.

Daps
Just rumors so take with a grain of salt
But if any of this is true, it's over

To summarize

• The God of War sequel will be revealed next month with photo realistic visuals releasing fall 2021
  • Sony still got a good amount of other uannounced exclusives they will reveal next month and in the future to maintain the perception of having more quality games than MS
  • There is another exclusive IP in a known franchise which hasn't been revealed yet and is being worked on by Mark Cerny and is a launch exclusive. The guy in the vid said he would get in trouble for mentioning it
  • The new Horizon Forbidden West trailer is all in engine and the gameplay will look just like the trailer
  • The PS5 GPU has been heavily customized, the Geometry Engine is also part of RDNA 3 (confirmed by two of his sources)
  • PS5's ray-tracing also has some customization

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just rumors so take with a grain of salt
But if any of this is true, it's over

To summarize

• The God of War sequel will be revealed next month with photo realistic visuals releasing fall 2021
  • Sony still got a good amount of other uannounced exclusives they will reveal next month and in the future to maintain the perception of having more quality games than MS
  • There is another exclusive IP in a known franchise which hasn't been revealed yet and is being worked on by Mark Cerny and is a launch exclusive. The guy in the vid said he would get in trouble for mentioning it
  • The new Horizon Forbidden West trailer is all in engine and the gameplay will look just like the trailer
  • The PS5 GPU has been heavily customized, the Geometry Engine is also part of RDNA 3 (confirmed by two of his sources)
  • PS5's ray-tracing also has some customization

Sony is looking dangerous this next few years starting the ps5:picard::picard:
I think the god of war sequel could be true:picard:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see X-Bots on other forums are trying to convince themselves that Sony also don't have shyt coming out in 2021. :russ: Demon Souls, GT7, Horizon 2 and Ratchet & Clank - yeah that's nothing. :mjgrin:

And then the big boys coming in 2022/2023 onwards - God of War 2, Spider-man 2, hell lets even throw Days Gone 2 in there. Then new Naughty Dog & Ghost 2 in 2024. Nevermind all the other shyt they've got up their sleeve. :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Am I welcomed in this thread? Lol I like the fact that the dualsense gonna have a built in microphone...Sony seems to be putting women at the forefront of alot of their 1st party games Nowadays...I can dig it tho..currently debating if I shud cop the ps5 day1 or wait a while then cop